Summer Wedding Favours Video

Thursday 23 December 2010

I've won the Mum Ultrprenuer prize...

Well I am truly bowled over today as some weeks ago I entered a competition that Susan Odev Mum Ultrapreneur ran - to choose a name for her 2nd book which is due to be launched next spring!

The winner was announced today and to my utter amazement my book title was chosen... WOW 

Her new book is to be called 

Mums mean business... 

thought of by me over a glass of wine or two!
 
Hope you like it? sure it will be a great success & I cannot wait to read it.

Her first book can be purchased on Amazon here

Please do like her facebook page here 

I am also regularly listen and tune into her Blog talk Radio radio shows where many business mums are interviewed and Susan shares her motivational views. 

I have really enjoyed the recent Sparkles series of interviews.

SPARKLES, in her first book stands for:

Simplicity
Passion
Action
Relationships
Knowing
Learning
Enthusiasm
Self belief 

Can't wait to read my prize copy!

Happy Christmas to you all Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment