Summer Wedding Favours Video

Sunday 9 January 2011

Want to learn blogging?


  • Perhaps you want to learn too? 
  • Do you have a subject that you love ?
  • or just want to air your views and get things off your chest? 
 
I started blogging for my chocolate business nearly 2 years ago. 

I thought it would help my regular chocolate newsletters I send out and allow me to be less formal and blog about my chocolate business and  some personal stuff at the the same time!

I always have a lot to say but I'm self taught and have been wanting to find out how to blog properly for my new business I am launching soon...

Do check back here again as no doubt I will unveil it here first!  

Having a blog and embracing the blogging community is a good place to start.

 I have met some wonderful blogging friends particularly at the CyberMummy 2010 conference last year and yes I will be going to CyberMummy 2011 in June

So recently just before Christmas I found Erica's blog at Little Mummy and signed up for her FREE blogging course. Erica has been blogging for 5 years and is very clever and makes money on her blog using her own sponsors just for blogging!

 
She sends me an email once a week I haven't finished the course yet but 
I am really impressed... the information she has included has been excellent, clear, concise and easy to follow. 

So if you are thinking of starting a blog, or you a seasoned blogger or want to start one for your own business but need a few new tips to sharpen things up?  do sign up for her FREE course via email  you have nothing to lose.

Erica has kindly offered to send me a copy of her ebook The Mum Blogger in return for my post and I can't wait to read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment