Summer Wedding Favours Video

Friday 8 October 2010

Inspiring business mums conference

Well this has been a really busy week.

I met 3 wonderful ladies who put it all together for us Business Mums, Antonia Chitty, Nicky Chisholm and Suzanne Borrell who orgnaised the first Business Mums Conference in Brighton...

Just wish I had booked into a hotel and stayed over as those shops looked so inviting but the conference was too good to miss must add to to do list for next years conference!

What people said about The Business Mums Conference 2010:

"Inspiration, advice, networking, fun – the best conference I have attended!"

" A great day out, a sense of belonging to a community of like minded people, lots of ideas how to move forward."

" Thank you so much for such a well organised event, well worth the money and time to attend."

The day just whizzed by with some fantastic speakers and networking over a glass of fizz and the divine ChocChick truffles.

I am not usually a lover of plain chocolate but if you are and fancy making your own do check John Lewis Bluewater who are soon to be stocking their chocolate kits. Infact I hope to get some on board as we are off to a number of fairs soon and I am sure they would make popular Xmas presents... must add this to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment